First dry run (try lang) ????✌????watch out for Studio 7 this Sunday, live.
Julie earns a lucrative amount of salary from her profession. However, her actual salary is currently under review but, we assume that she makes a salary in the range of $500 to $800 Thousand annually.
Interesting: Julian Henry’s father, Robert De Niro and Marlon Brando are the only actors to win Oscars for playing the same character of Vito Corleone of The Godfather: Part II.
Who is Julie Anne San Jose’s Boyfriend? Her Relationship & Affairs
Julie Anne San Jose was linked in a romantic relationship with Benjamin Alves, an actor from 2016 to 2018. They also shared blissful moments with each other. However, they split up due to some misunderstandings between them.
Julie isn’t involved in any controversies and rumors regarding her personal life and career. Besides, she is active on social media and, has a huge number of fan following on her social accounts. Currently, she resides in Quezon City with her family and friends.
Interesting Facts about Julie Ann San Jose
- As a musician, Julie Ann San Jose plays guitar, drums, piano, flute, lyre, xylophone, ukulele and violin.
- Julie released a video of Nicki Minaj‘s Superbass cover during one of her webcasts became viral obtaining 16 Million views on YouTube.
- She received 9 times Platinum by the Philippine Association of the Record Industry (PARI) award for her debut album in 2014.
- She started singing when she was only two and a half years old.
- Her zodiac sign is Taurus.